Just the word conjures tension and discomfort. Accumulated, chronic stress impacts just about every major organ system in the body. Some estimates indicate 75% - 90% of all visits to the doctor are stress-related.
Being under chronic stress can impact the following:
- Brain (insomnia, headaches, personality changes)
- Emotions (irritability, anxiety, and depression)
- Hair loss
- Skin (eczema, psoriasis)
- Muscle pain and tension (twitches, tics, spasms, chronic pain)
- Digestive tract issues (constipation/diarrhea, ulcers, colitis, IBS)
- Mouth (ulcers, excessive dryness)
- Heart (cardiovascular disease, hypertension)
- Lungs (asthma, difficulty breathing)
- Reproductive Organs (menstrual disorders, recurrent vaginal infections, impotence, and erectile dysfunction)
What if there was a healing modality that can help you not only with the effects of stress, but act in such a way as to help you develop the strength and vitality to make the necessary changes in your life? If there was such a modality, would you do it?
There is no magic pill to the challenges and frustrations of life. Yet, there is a healing process that can dramatically help you in your life. It is called homeopathy.
In my practice, I’m passionate about helping people find relief from the pains, illnesses, and conditions from the effects of stress. I’m also passionate about helping people cultivate a healthier sense of self. This can manifest in increased energy or vitality, effective resiliency to life’s stressors, and experiences of greater happiness and joy. It’s a remarkable process; one I invite you to partake in.
In health and wellness,